Friday, July 13, 2012

Annnnnd... We're Back.


I am proud to announce the return of TRUE STORIES I MADE UP: The Official Blog of RMF Enterprises. Version 1.0 was pretty much only read by close friend and my mother but I feel that this is a wonderful venue for thoughts that are a little too lengthy to post on Facebook. To be perfectly honest, Facebook did kind of become my soundboard of choice but I feel it is time to reawaken this sleeping giant. The goal is also to bring the original RMF blog and import it into this one… if I can remember my passwords and log-in information. (Always keep a journal, kids, where you write all your stuff down in a little notebook that you keep by your computer.) So enjoy the small window into my life and as the bard once said, “Abandon hope, all ye who enter here…”  

No comments:

Post a Comment